There's more...

Monday, November 17, 2014

It's kinda, almost scarf weather...

I know living in Southern California makes it so that I'm a bit spoiled when it comes to the weather.  I'll have you know, I grew up in what most would call "real" weather...the Great Pacific Northwest (U.P./Tacoma & Seattle to be specific)!  And if that wasn't enough, I spent 4 years of my mid-20's living in Chicago, talking the "El", bus, cabs, biking and walking all over the city, in various degrees of extremes of "real" weather.  But now, I digress. 

Despite all of that, it didn't take long for me to acclimate to SoCal.  And with the temps having been in low 70's over the weekend, I found myself needing to wear a scarf on our trip to the Safari Park over the weekend.  I decided to pair my plain old black henley with my grey Azaya Blue Aria scarf.  It was a nice contrast, and kept my temperature just right, especially when we were in shady spots.  I actually hope that the temps stay down a bit, as one of things I do actually miss about "real" weather is accessorizing with scarves!


 sunglasses: Tahari, earrings: Azaya Blue Lyon, Scarf: Azaya Blue Aria, top: J.Crew, jeans: DKNY, purse: Polo


 Aria scarf chain tassel and beads

1 comment:

  1. that scarf is awesome

    giveaway on my blog!

    http://www.hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete