There's more...

Monday, October 20, 2014

It's that time again

Since day one, my dear husband has known that I like to get away. It doesn't have to be far, just meaningful.  So this coming weekend, I get to go visit one of my dearest friends ever!  It's been over 5 years since we've seen each other (I was pregnant with Big Brother). She moved to Arizona while I lived in Chicago, and this will be my first time visiting her there. It'll also be my first time back to Arizona in almost 15 years.  So all in all, it's going to be a wonderful little trip! 

And I hope I get a chance to wear almost every item of clothing and accessory that are going along with me. Especially all my amazing Azaya Blue pieces!  Do you think I'm over doing it?  Wait, there is no such thing for a trip like this...a lady's gotta have options!

No comments:

Post a Comment