There's more...

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Yay for MODELS!!


Yes, I do know that September is just about over.  What is not over is my making my way through the glorious Vogue September issue!  And yes, I read it from cover to cover, not letting my eyes even glimpse "last look" until I reach the end. 

Anyhow, when it arrived last month, I was absolutely thrilled to see 3 of my favorite current models, Joan, Cara and Karlie, on the cover.  And after I carefully opened the plastic and discovered that the cover was a tri-fold, revealing 6 more beautiful models of the moment, I was beside myself!!!

Now don't get me wrong, I applaud Anna Wintour for starting the trend over a decade ago of featuring movie and other stars on the cover of magazines.  However, I do miss the days of fashion magazines featuring models on the cover.

It's okay, you can call me old-fashioned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment